Here for all.
Regardless of age, income, or race, as a YMCA, we are welcome to ALL. To fulfill this mission, we offer a discounted membership to seniors based on income! Qualifying Senior Citizen Members (65 yrs old and up) are also not required to pay a Joining Fee.
There are many benefits to joining our YMCA as a senior, including:
- Full access to all group exercise classes, inclduing senior specific:
- Active Older Adults
- Enhance Fitness
- Tai Ji
- Fellowship hour after class
- Full access to all aquatic exercise classes, including senior specific:
- Ai Chi
- Adaptive Aquatic Exercise
- Senior Splash
- Quarterly Senior Luncheons (requires a small, additional fee)
- Seniors only parking spots
- Free towel usage
- Sauna and Steam Room use
- Fitness Assessment
The application for the Senior Advantage Membership is coming soon in January 2020!
The Dow Bay Area Family YMCA was proud to be able to offer the AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company (UnitedHealthcare).
This program has now been discountinued. Members who have joined under this program before December 31st, 2019 will be grandfathered in for the calendar year of 2020. New codes and members will not be eligible to register under this program beginning January 1st, 2020.
AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan Members qualify for:
- Waived Joining Fee
- 50% off the Adult membership rate