The YMCA is a 501 (c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization open to all people, from all backgrounds. For over 132 years, the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA has been dedicated to strengthening our community through Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. We are a family of community-minded people dedicated to improving your overall health and well-being by nurturing your mind, body, and spirit.
Here at the YMCA you don’t just buy a membership, you join and belong to our community. Nationally, there over 21 million members who belong to the Y, spread out over 2,600 facilities nationwide. As a member of the YMCA, you belong to a community of people focused on wellness, family, and helping others.
Included in your membership
- COMING SOON! 24/7 Fitness Area access!
- Full facility access to our 96,400 square foot facility.
- Free group exercise classes.
- Free day use lockers.
- Free orientation with the Cybex weight machines.
- Free child watch for household members.
- Two indoor heated pools, resistance river, hot tub, and water slide.
- Professional and nationally certified wellness coaches.
- Nutrition and weight management programs.
- Member rates on YMCA programs and party packages.
- Guest passes to invite your friends, family, and neighbors.
- YMCA coupon book.
- Access to other YMCAs nationwide
Become a member today!
About the Joining Fee: our one-time joining fee is used for our endowment fund, to ensure, protect, and maintain this building for the future of this Y. For our continuous members, it is our pledge to only charge this joining fee once during initial sign-up. This joining fee has the ability to be split over the first three months for those who pay through EFT.
for members 17-years-old and younger
Monthly fee: $22
Joining fee: $66
Young Adult Membership
for members between 18 and 26-years-old
Monthly fee: $32
Joining fee: $96
for members 27-years-old and older
Monthly fee: $47
Joining fee: $141
for one or two adults and their dependents living in the same household, all who consider themselves a family
Monthly fee: $84
Joining fee: $252