Dow Bay Area Family YMCA Personal Training will give your fitness an upgrade! All personal trainers either have a 4 year degree in an exercise related field, or have various certifications in CPR, AED, Sports and Fitness, and Personal Training.
Whatever your specific needs are, we can work with you by helping to identify your goals and then custom designing a workout plan centered around those goals. Our trainers are passionate about what they do.
They are here for you, offering motivation, encouragement, and accountability every step of the way to a new you. We want to see you succeed, which is why we provide hour and half-hour-long personal training sessions. Please click here to view our options and rates at the bottom of the page.
Please visit this page to meet all of our personal trainers and to help you choose which trainer is right for you!
Interested? Fill out a Personal Trainer Request Form below or at the Y.
Or click this link to download the printable form to fill out and bring in!
* All purchased Personal Training Packages and Sessions will expire if not used within 6 months.
Fitness Assessments will assess your body composition via skin folds or bio-electrical impedance analysis, BMI, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, muscular strength, waist-to-hip measurements, and blood pressure.
Our trained Wellness Staff will review your results with you that same day and give you recommendations for improvement.
Fitness Assessments will take about 20-30 minutes.
Set up an appointment today by emailing Alex Fryzel at email@example.com
Prospective Member $30
These Personal Training Session Rates are for all individuals aged 65 and older. Stay fit with our qualified personal trainers who can provide guidance and keep you on track, now at a more affordable rate!
All rates are for individual sessions only.
- Y-Member $25 | Prospective Member $40 (1 session)
- Y-Member $120 | Prospective Member $195 (5 sessions)
- Y-Member $215 | Prospective Member $465 (10 sessions)
- Y-Member $40 | Prospective Member $50 (1 session)
- Y-Member $190 | Prospective Member $240 (5 sessions)
- Y-Member $340 | Prospective Member $440 (10 sessions)
One Hour Personal Training
YMCA Qualified Personal Trainers can help you with your personal fitness goals and design a workout structured to your lifestyle.
By appointment only. Available for ages 14+.
Don’t just get fit, get Y fit!
- Y-Member $45 | Prospective Member $55 (60 min session)
- Y-Member $215 | Prospective Member $265 (5 sessions)
- Y-Member $385 | Prospective Member $485 (10 sessions)
30 Minute Personal Training
This half-hour workout is an efficient and heart healthy approach that will burn calories, increase strength, and enhance muscle tone. Great results in half the time.
- Y-Member $30 | Prospective Member $45 (30 min session)
- Y-Member $145 | Prospective Member $220 (5 sessions)
- Y-Member $255 | Prospective Member $405 (10 sessions)
Individual Sports Training
Want to gain an edge on the competition? This individualized training will help any athlete develop to their fullest.
Whether you want to jump higher, explode faster, or increase your strength. Our athlete training coaches will tailor a program to help you meet your goals!
- Y-Member $75 | Prospective Member $120 (3 sessions)
- Y-Member $135 | Prospective Member $220 (6 sessions)
Small Group Personal Training
Small group personal training allows specific needs to be meant with a personal trainer while working out with your friends and having accountability. This consists of, but is not limited to weight loss, functional training, strength training, form training, recovery training and endurance training. It gives the opportunity to be with friends in a custom structured session with our certified personal trainers. Small Group Personal Training Request Form
- 1 Session: $90 (60 minutes each)
- 3 Sessions: $240 (60 minutes each)
- 5 Sessions: $345 (60 minutes each)
- 1 Session:$120 (60 minutes each)
- 3 Sessions: $320 (60 minutes each)
- 5 Session: $460 (60 minutes each)
- 1 Session:$150 (60 minutes each)
- 3 Sessions: $375 (60 minutes each)
- 5 Session: $575 (60 minutes each)
- 1 Session:$180 (60 minutes each)
- 3 Sessions: $450 (60 minutes each)
- 5 Session: $690 (60 minutes each)