Your Health. Your Fitness. Your YMCA. On Your Time.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, 24/7 Fitness will be available during our business hours to members who are 60 years old or older or to members who are immunocompromised.
24/7 After Hours use is available to all members who have access. You must make a reservation in order to use 24/7.
To make a reservation to use 24/7 Fitness after our regular business hours, please use the self scheduler below. Reservations will be made for 1 hour on the hour from the time we close until the time we open and all day Sunday and holidays. Please see other reservation reminders below the self scheduler.
- Please make sure to scan in at the beginning of your reservation and scan out at the end of your reservation.
- If your reservation is at 7pm and you have been using the facility, you must check out of our facility before scanning in to 24/7.
- Similarly, if you made the last reservation for after hours use (4:00am) and plan to use the rest of the facility after your reservation, you must scan out through 24/7 and check in at the Member Service Desk.
- Thank you for your cooperation with scanning in and out. It is very important that we follow these processes in the event that contact tracing information were ever needed.
24/7 Fitness is not staffed and is only available to our members who are at least 18 years old. Please workout responsibly. Please remember to clean your machines before and after use and maintain appropriate social distance from any others utilizing the 24/7 while you are there. Remember, face coverings are required to be worn at all times under MDHHS Emergency Epidemic Order. Failure to adhere to our safety precautions could cause your 24/7 access to be suspended.
Included in 24/7 Fitness are:
- Recumbent Bikes
- ARC Trainers
- Exercise Balls
- Assisted Pull-Up Machine
- Smith Machine
- Various other Cybex Machines!