The current situation is fluid and everchanging, as such, we at the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA will regularly evaluate available services and procedures and will make changes when applicable. The safety of our members and staff is of the utmost importance, which is why we will follow guidelines from local health departments, and apply them as necessary to our YMCA to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Keep in mind that this page will be updated as we learn more.
See the list further on this page to learn more about the amenities that we are still able to offer.
Before your first visit: Make sure you sign the updated Member Agreement. Only one signed agreement per membership unit is required.
Subsequent Visits: You will need to make a reservation for some of our amenities. Please visit this page to make a reservation.
Hours of Operation
The Dow Bay Area Family YMCA will be open Monday through Saturday during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday 5am-8pm
24/7 After Hours Access for Members who qualify.
- Dow Bay Area Family YMCA and Nationwide members only
- New members are welcome!
- Members younger than 13 years old are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult
- Day Passes are now available for guests and visiters
- Face coverings are not required for any person entering the YMCA
- Each member must sign the updated Member Agreement before their first entry
Available Services and Programs
- Fitness Floor, including all of the Hammerstrength machines, cardio machines, benches, weights, and cable machines
- Indoor Track for running and walking
- Lockers on the Fitness Floor
- Fitness Assessments
- 24/7 Fitness
- Racquetball Court D for soft workout area and lighter weight lifting
- Indoor Group Exercise classes (by reservation)
- Mens & Womens Locker Rooms!
- Showers will be available, however our towel service will remain unavailable. Don’t forget to bring your towel!
- Please remember to maintain safe social distancing while using the locker rooms!
- Family Locker Room
- Noon Ball
- Basketball courts for free play
- Racquetball Courts A, B, and C reservations- limit 4 people per court (use the scheduler below)
- Pickleball reservations (use the scheduler below)
- Now includes Open Pickleball Monday-Thursday 9am-11:30am
- Exercise Pool / Zero Entry Pool /Lazy River reservations
- Hot tub
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Aquatic Group Exercise classes!
- Lap Pool reservations (use the scheduler below)
- KidZone child watch available by reservation (use the scheduler below) – FREE for Household members