Stay Fit. Stay Focused. Stay You.
A fitness program to help you live your best life.
Renew Active™ is here to help you stay fit, stay focused and stay you. Plus, it’s available at no additional cost with select UnitedHealthcare® Medicare plans. Learn more about how you can stay active and healthy at UHCRenewActive.com. UnitedHealthcare® Medicare plan holders are eligible to receive a complimentary gym membership, online brain health and fitness programs, and more! You can become a member of the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA for FREE if you are insured by an eligible UnitedHealthcare Medicare plan, or one of its affiliate companies.
Through Renew Active™ you have access to ALL the benefits of a YMCA membership, as well as the benefit of $0 Joining Fee! Included in your Dow Bay Area Family YMCA membership are:
- Unlimited access to all complimentary group exercise classes
- 24/7 Fitness access
- Access to swim and aquatics programs
- Reduced member pricing on programming
- Free Fitness Consultation to help you achieve your personal wellness goals
- Healthy Aging Programs including specialized aquatics and aerobics classes
- Racquetball/paddleball or basketball play
WHEN CAN I START USING MY RENEW ACTIVE BENEFITS?
You will be able to access your unique confirmation code and start using Renew Active beginning on the effective date of your Medicare Advantage health plan. Talk with your insurance provider to get a confirmation number, then come join the Y (with photo ID and health insurance card).
How to enroll at our Y:
- Bring in your confirmation ID and health insurance card to the Y to sign up for the Renew Active YMCA membership.
- Don’t have a confirmation ID? Bring your AARP Supplement or AARP Complete card to the YMCA front desk for us to look up the confirmation code for you or call the number on the back of your card for a confirmation ID.
- Each time you come to one of our program centers, just scan your YMCA ID card to record your visit.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I QUALIFY FOR RENEW ACTIVE?
If you are currently enrolled in what was formally our AARP membership program, you are automatically enrolled in the Renew Active program at our YMCA. We encourage you to check your status through this website. Please be prepared with your health insurance card. You may also call the number on the back of your insurance card to inquire about Renew Active.
If you have questions regarding Renew Active at the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA, please contact Marketing and Membership Director, Joslyn Jamrog at firstname.lastname@example.org.