New Updated Mobile App!
Our YMCA app has gotten an upgrade! Please follow the instructions below on how to update your mobile app to streamline our mobile services. When you download our app, you can scan your membership barcode for a quicker and easier check-in process, you can register for our programs on the go, you can check class schedules and receive notifications on class cancellations or changes, and you will receive YMCA announcements straight to your phone!
How to Download the New Mobile App
- Search for the “Daxko” app in the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
- When prompted, allow the app to send you notifications. Allowing this function ensures that you receive all of our special announcements, class changes, and other things you won’t want to miss! If the app doesn’t prompt you to allow notifications, please make this change in your phone settings.
- Find our YMCA in the app so that you receive information for our schedules and programs. At this point, the app may notify you that the app icon has changed. If it looks like the old app, that’s okay!
- Follow the App tutorial to help make your life easier.
- Delete the old app. The former app is called “Dow Bay Area Family YMCA.” Check the old app for your membership barcode if necessary before deleting!