To put Christian principles into place through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
- The Bay Area Family YMCA challenges members, volunteers and staff to embrace the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in their daily living.
- Caring: expressing sensitivity for the well being of others.
- Honesty: fairness and trustworthiness.
- Respect: understanding and acceptance of all people.
- Responsibility: accountable for one’s actions.
To strengthen the foundations of our community through Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.