Job Title: Youth Basketball Referees
Reports to: Assistant Director – Sports
Status: Part Time
Schedule: Flexible – November 2020 – January 2021
**Games are played at T.L. Handy Middle School and the Dow Bay Family Area YMCA on Saturdays
This position supports the work of the YMCA, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Youth Basketball Referee will officiate games during the Basketball league offered in November 2020 to January 2021 by the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA. Officials are expected to be at the court promptly and have games start on time. All referees must have officiating experience. MHSAA certification and youth basketball experience is preferred.
- Officiate Basketball games held at T.L. Handy Middle School, Dow Bay Area YMCA and/or any other location
- Work effectively with officiating partner on court during games and off court during stoppages
- Represent and promote the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA in a professional manner
- All other duties assigned by your supervisor
- One year experience officiating youth basketball games.
- Certification by MHSAA preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume to Rachael England: email@example.com or stop by the Membership Desk and fill out an application.← Back to Jobs