Outdoor Group Exercise is Back!
In compliance with the MDHHS’s Emergency Epidemic Order issued November 15, we have temporarily paused all indoor group activities at the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA. However, we have received confirmation that we may continue offering your favorite outdoor group exercise classes! Please understand the following to attend Outdoor Group Exercise classes safely:
- All participants will need to register ahead of time to join the class. Registration can be done online or by calling the Member Service Desk at 989.895.8596. Use the self scheduler below to register online.
- You will check in before class with the instructor, so don’t forget to reserve your spot ahead of time!
- Classes are a YMCA membership benefit, so only Dow Bay Area Family YMCA members may register and attend.
- Classes will take place in the South Parking Lot of the YMCA (the one closest to Uptown).
- Please remember to bring your own mat and a water bottle!
- Class will be dependent on weather. If you think your class may be cancelled due to weather, check the Dow Bay Area Family YMCA Facebook page or App or call the Member Service Desk to confirm.
How to Use the Reservation System
- To make a reservation, please enter your information in all available fields above. These fields are linked to our active membership database.
- Once all information is entered, the member scheduler will appear! You can look ahead at the week to see classes/areas for which you would like to register. You can search by date, class, court, lap lane, or instructor.
- Once you find the option you want, click Book! You will then receive a message that you will be receiving a confirmation email, and the site will ask if you would like to book more appointments.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please log into the reservation system and select the “My Appointments” tab to manage your booked appointments.
- You may also call the YMCA at 989.895.8596 to reserve your spot!
- View the full schedule of every service or activity you can make a reservation for here and book directly from that page.