All are welcome to enjoy the Y! Day Passes are available for purchase for youth, adults, and households. To purchase a Day Pass, you must complete a Day Pass waiver on your first visit for the year. See the Member Service Desk to complete the waiver and purchase your day pass. View the available activities for guests further on this page.
Receiving a Day Pass
- Please bring your own towel for your visit.
- You must complete the Day Pass waiver on your first visit for the year. All day pass users will need to sign new waivers for 2022!
- Parents/Guardians will need to come into the YMCA to sign the waiver form for each dependent under 18 years old. No authorizations will be done over the phone.
- All guests 16 years old and older will also need to provide a photo ID.
- Children of all ages are welcome, but we ask that all children that are 12 years old and younger remain under adult supervision during their entire visit.
- Children 13 years old and older are welcome to use the YMCA unsupervised. Any child under the age of 13 will need to be supervised for the entirety of their visit.
Youth (Under 18 yrs) – $8.00
Adult (18 yrs+)- $15.00
*a Household is defined as two adults and any of their dependents that reside in the same household.
Please follow this link to Tour Our Facility and take a virtual tour of our YMCA.
The Dow Bay Area Family YMCA has many great amenities for both members and day pass guests to enjoy! Use this list to best plan your visit as a guest.
- Guests will not be able to make a reservation in advance. Reservations can be made at the front desk at the time of the visit.
- Reservations are still required for the Lap Pool. If you would like to swim laps, please ask the front desk staff during your visit if a lane is open.
- Reservations are also required for the Kid Zone Childwatch area. Guests may use the Kid Zone Childwatch if there are spots open at the time of their visit. Kid Zone rate is $3 for 2 hours. See the hours of operation here.
- Free weights, Hammerstrength weight machines, squat racks, cable machines and more may be used by everyone 16+
- Cardio machines like treadmills and Arc Trainers may be used by everyone 13+ unsupervised or 10-12 year olds while supervised
- Basketball Courts for free play
- Water slide, lazy river, splash pool, hot tub, and exercise pool. See hours and guidelines here.
- Racquetball Courts for open play
- Indoor Track for running and walking
- Locker Rooms for adults, families, and youth with free daily use lockers (don’t forget your lock and towel!)
- Saunas and steam room use for adults 18+