Private swim lessons at the YMCA provide one-on-one instruction with an experienced and certified swim instructor. For more information, contact Rob Hendry at email@example.com. Please complete a swim lesson questionnaire at the Member Service Desk to register, or download one here and bring it to Rob.
We ask that all participants follow these guidelines to implement efficient teamwork and communication between instructor and participant
- Each set of private lessons are valid for one year from the date of the first lesson. If you do not finish the pre-described number of lessons within that timeframe, you will forfeit any remaining lessons.
- Please realize that many instructors have private lessons scheduled back to back. If you are late for a lesson that time may not be made up. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a lesson the instructor has the right to cancel that lesson.
- The instructor and participant have taken the necessary steps and established an agreed upon schedule and abide by the 24-hour notice rule for any cancellations or changed appointment times*
- If an unexpected event occurs and you need to cancel or change an appointment time, you must notify the instructor at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged with one private lesson. The instructor must give the participant at least 24-hour notice of cancellation or changed appointment time, or advance the client 1 free lesson.
- Payments are made at the front desk on the first lesson
- If participants are continuing private lessons, new program information must be resubmitted to the front desk (i.e. private lesson continuance form) before lessons can resume.